Monday, February 22, 2010

Avatar

On 20 February, i went to see Avatar again...
this is my third time to see this movie...
first time i watched it on Christmas Day with the church youth....
but sat in the very front place....
the second time is with my teacher, Miss Chee Kuan Cheong...
me, Miss chee, yoon teng and Gavin went to see Avatar...
i watched the second time, since i miss the fornt part for first time then is ok for me to see another time...
yoon teng watced the third time and gavin watch for the second time...
the most important is miss chee watched the first time, she belanja us la... ^^
then on 20 February, i went to see again with my parent and sister....
this time abit different because is 3D...
i disappointed because it was not wat i wish the result be....
i sat at the couple sit with my sister....
its cool....
for my friends who not yet watch this movie, faster go and watch it...

No comments:

Post a Comment