Saturday, July 18, 2009

Is my decision correct??? (17/07/2009)

yesterday is my service body annual general meeting....
Before that i choose a guy to 'inherit' my post...
But most of the people prefer a girl for it...
and at that moment i decided to choose the girl to 'inherit' the post...
After the AGM, i still think the girl is not bad...
But..............
During the double com meeting, she went back early....
and some more, she said that the next day second double com meeting cannot come...
when i heard that, i felt like chosen a wrong person to 'inherit' my post....
cause last time my vice was a person who put his academic first and neglected the work of his job and jz concentrate on his study...
so scared she will like him...
so i really donoe whether i had made a wise decision for choosing her as my successor...

No comments:

Post a Comment