Sunday, October 25, 2009

5th Sixth Form Night For Upper Six 2009

today is a great day for me....
today morning i go to SNS Network fair...
i brought a laptop for my sister...
the model is Dell Inspiron 1440...
it cost RM2599.it nice...
then i went to tuition chemistry...
only 4 Sam Tet student go for the tuition...
Mr. Hee seem disappointed...
when the class finish at 4pm...
i rush my way to saloon to cut and set my hair....
i saw two of my schoolmate setting their hair....
then the artist took about 45 minutes to finish setting my hair...
then i rush my way back home and take a shower then go to my Sixth Form Graduation Night at my school hall...
then we all take photo till 6.45pm....
then the opening act starts...
the opening act is Micheal Jackson (Wat a boring opening act cause i saw it in the Sixth Form farewell already).....
but principal say nice...
then show start...
the most nice show is the 'aqua' show...
the dish of the night are below....

First Dish

Second Dish (Most tasty food of the night)

Third Dish

Fourth Dish

Fifth Dish

Sixth Dish

Seventh Dish


The sixth dish many people didn't eat and one of the people eat all

wat a big 'stomach' people

The decoration of the night

Mickey Mouse

Donal Duck

i finally completed the task i need to do at sfn...

No comments:

Post a Comment