Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling being a Tuition Teacher in a Kindergarden

Sorry to all my blog follower, i have not been updating my blog almost for a month...
Actually in the month of January, many things happened and i wish to blog it up but 力不从心 and my computer very lack...
But today i take the time to blog it up cause today is my final day as a Kindergarden tuition teacher.
i started as this Kindergarden teacher on 11 of January 2010 and ended this career path in 29 January 2010.
For this job, i need to wake up 7.00am in the morning from Monday to Friday and i am dismiss about 12pm to 1pm. (Actually my dismissal time is 12pm)
i teach standard 1, 2 and 3.
At first, they didn't bring much problem to me.
But this few day, they brought many problems to me....
They started by not listening to what i'm teach and make noise when i'm teaching.
haiz.... (Maybe that is the character of children when u are too close with them...)
The most headache is the Sam Tet student who is in Standard 3 this year.
He jz come to the do homework that given be the school...
Sometime the homework and less and sometime is many....
If less, i feeling is my blessed day. (cause i can dismiss at 12pm)
If many, i feeling is my worst day. (cause i need to dismiss at 1pm)
This boy is clever but very lazy and naughty.
Although u give the answers for the questions, he don't write if he felt not write it.
The worst part is i as a teacher need to help him to do his homework....
not only me, but his father need to help him to do it if he cannot finish when his parent came to fetch him to school.
This nightmare ended....
i really miss all the students that i taught and some other little children that not taught by me...
Cause i'm going to IMU to study Chiropractic.
Now Gavin Loo is the teacher that will replace me....
Hope he will have the strength do continue this job until July....
All the best to you, Gavin Loo....
One more thing, for my friends who interested in this job too, there will be a vacancy on March (after Chinese New Year). Do contact Gavin Loo for further information...

No comments:

Post a Comment