Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Wat a bad day...

Haiz...
Today i woke up at 6am.
then i message Chris, Maybelle and Teo to know whether they wake for the morning walk...
then i call them at 6.15am to double confirm...
Cut the story short...
Me, Chris and Maybelle went for the walk until 8am...
then we went home for bath...
i went back to my apartment too...
after i back to my apartment, i prepare for my bath...
i close my room door and went to bath room...
the bath room is not in my room...
after enjoy my bathing, i went out of the bath room and wanting to went back to my room....
BUT the room is lock....
at that moment, i really panic for awhile...
because my room is lock and i jz cover with my towel only...
then i tried to use the phone at the apartment and its not functioning...
then i really panic...
then i try of ask for help from outside but no one answer me...
i LOCK in my living room...
cannot go in to my room and also cannot go out of the apartment (probably not too cause jz cover with towel...)
then i pray for a moment...
after that i heard sound from the opposite apartment, then i went to the front door and requst help for the aunty...
then the aunty lent me her mobile phone...
then i call my mother and request for my housemate number cause i cannot remember them...
then she rush to work....
But she said she will tell the management...
about half an hour, the management people come and see wat happened.
then thay help me to call the locksmith...
i waited for about half an hour, the locksmith only arrived....
then chris arrive later to open the door for the locksmith to open my room's door...
then finally all thing settle but its cost me RM50...

No comments:

Post a Comment