Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dinner

this morning, i went to Chiropractic clinic to help out...
i really enjoy the moment and i can see and learnt many things...
as i work there, i can start to plan out how my future clinic will going to operate....
after that i travel back to my hometown....
my father pick me up at the bus station...
when i'm heading home, my aunty called me for dinner...
that was a sudden and said its for my grandmother birthday...
i really shock when heard it because my grandmother pass away early in the year...
after askign my dad, then only realize that it is for 100 days after my grandmother pass away...
my father went to work at 7.00 pm today...
so i follow my uncles and aunties to dinner...
i'm back now and alone in the house...
bored and lonely....
=(

No comments:

Post a Comment