Friday, October 22, 2010

Meaningful...

At 10:10:10.. I wished... that I would not be alone. That I would find you soon. Then on 11:11:11 next year, we could make a wish together, that we can forever be happy together... :)

At 10:10:10.. I wished... that you will always be happy. That you will be able to overcome all difficulties, and be successful in all your endeavors. I made a wish, that you won't ever feel troubled, and that all your wishes would come true.

At 10:10:10.. I wished.. that you will never be unhappy. I made a wish, that you will always forever be smiling, and never have to shed a tear. I wished.. that your life will be filled with bliss, and that you won't ever feel troubled by anything ever..

"We were given 2 hands to hold, 2 legs to walk, 2 eyes to see, 2 ears to listen, but why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else.. for us to find.."

I couldn't find you among the crowd.. I looked left, looked right, focused on all the faces and they were not you. And when I put my hand over my heart, I could feel it breaking.. Cos without you I'm almost nothing...

Whenever you are unhappy, smile.. For every time you do, somewhere out there a rainbow will shine..

If I had the ability to shoot down anything, I would shoot down a rainbow.. So that I can give it to you, and let it shine for you when ever you are unhappy..

I wish that both our hearts could beat as one.. and that I can watch every sunrise, every sunset, and enjoy every beautiful moment with you for the rest of our lives..

-Confessions of a Broken Hearted Kid- And with the tearing of this goes a whole pile of promises hopes and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment