Thursday, May 12, 2011

The feeling back to my secondary school

I'm happy that my teacher still remember me when i went back to school today...
i really glad...
Me, kok chow, Jee bin, gavin, yun foong and sin mun celebrated Miss Chee's birthday at library today...
after that, i went to form 6 block to see the changes being made...
i really sad after visiting the form 6 block...
the Board of Legacy that started by my batch wasn't continue and the my batch's legacy was taken down...
all the board was full of dust...
i really sad why they didn't continue....
=(
another thing that i like is the paper on the notice board....
i like the things that written on the paper...

Take one day at a time. - Matthew 6:34
Remember, all things work together for good. - Romans 8:28
Under no circumstances should you worry. - Philippians 4:6
Start everyday with a prayer and thanks giving. - 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
The Lord will never leave you or forsake you, Don't ever forget that! Hebrew 13:5

i thinks this define TRUST better than the definition by IMU...

No comments:

Post a Comment