Saturday, September 17, 2011

Pain

=(
Pain...
very pain...
Acute Pain....
Thursday i do the Pain assignment...
while i'm doing the pain assignment, i have a great pain at my neck and head...
the neck pain started since the Wednesday technique class....
the headache at the occipital region started yesterday morning...
there like a cut at my occipital region and inflammation that cause the pain even worst...
After my friend and i palpated, i think my atlas subluxated to the right while and axis subluxated to the left....
the pain jz like a hand grab my from the occipital of the skull...
are there any pain killer or can someone jz remove the pain from me....
this is the third time i feel like dying...
the first time is 8 years back when i had my appendectomy.
second time is i had a great headache after going into a hot car.
this is the third times that i fell such a great pain...
it really disturb my sleep...


No comments:

Post a Comment