Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stay strong...

less than 12 hours i will be in kl...
going back to kl means that the busy schedule will be back for me...
all this while in ipoh, i think alot...
i try my best to know more friends and try to forget the thing i should forget long ago...
although all this while i still look back the things and try to get information by myself...
but as i know more friends, more ppl will tell me information that related to the particular thing...
as i know more about it, is harder for me to let it go...
hopefully the busy schedule will let me forget every things that should be done long long ago..
Cheer up Naughty Prince....
Cheer up..
can i cheer myself up???
i really need someone to hug me and a pair of ears to listen to me...
r u willing to be that person...
I receive this sms awhile ago saying...

"Continue even when it is hard to go on, release even when it is hard to let go, endure even when it is hard to bear; this is how we build and grow"

When ever i'm say, i will look back to this message...
i must stay strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment