Friday, January 18, 2013

Drunk

Yesterday i went to Genting with my friends....
This is a sudden trip that substitute the thing we missed...
Jz went up to enjoy the coolness of Genting and eat cheap food there...
many undiscovered cheap food in Genting...
First time watch movie in Genting...
Not very expensive and got snack provided...
At night few of us so to lounge to drink...
I ordered a cocktail and a shots....
although i not really drunk but the feel really kicks in....
the next day, we jz walk around and back to kl...
During this trip, i really miss someone in my past that was important to me once...
I starting to forget how that person look like...
I wish i can get drunk tonight....
=(
nights...

2 comments:

  1. you dont need to get drunk to forget someone. all you need to know that's things will never be the same again

    ReplyDelete