Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Work for human??? or Serving the Lord???

This semester i was elected as the class representative...
Now is the week 5 of my semester...
At the beginning until now many work need to be done to make things run smoothly for the class...
This semester we are starting to see patients and this is where the problems starts...
It involve few department approval for things to be done and pressure from the faculty and students...
I try my best to fight for the best but sometime things just don't goes that way you want it to be...
These few days, some of the classmate said to me that "Not easy to be in the middle of all these issue".
For me, i hold on with HIS word which is

Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.
Colossians 3:23.24(NIV)

So for those who are facing difficulty superior jz remember this words....
night...

1 comment:

  1. I like this vers too! So Yi Kai, add oil~ Everything will be alright! =)

    ReplyDelete