Sunday, August 30, 2009

Class Birthday Board

From the beginning of the year of 2009, i suggested to the class to have class birthday board...
The thing that inspire me to start this project because i get the idea from the Librarian Board...
i am a librarian since Form 1 till now (Upper Six)...
In Librarian Board, they have Birthday Board....
That why i wish to have this project in the class... the purpose to do this project is to give good memory and something for them to remember when all of them leave the school later....
The whole Upper Six only my class have this Class Birthday Board...
I am the head of this project...
haha...
Few people will be involve in different month to do the project...
and i myself take up the month the of September...
I also donoe why i want to take up September... maybe jz like it...
Every people who does this project has there only design...
some month is very nice and hand-made...
some month jz to hand in the project to me...
whatever they done, i will also accept la...
Month of September is around the corner...
so i hope i done my task well...
there are the task that i done...
hope the birthday boy the girl will like it... ^^
And thanks to Gavin for giving me a helping hand to make this task a success

Our Class Monitor

Our Class Biology Teacher

Our Class Vegetarian or Generous Helper

Our Class "Monkey" or Gavin's Rumor Girlfriend 1

Our Class Questioner or Gavin's Rumor Girlfriend 2

Our Class 掌门人

No comments:

Post a Comment