Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

today is my 19th birthday...
i really happy about it...
i slept very late last night...
i waiting for my friends message but...
the first was from seng loon, victoria and kang but also before 12 midnight... then my younger sister wish me...

the first message when the clock struck 12 midnight was... (anyone want to guess is who???)
was cai ching ("my brother")...

then follow by siew yee, desmond, kang (she wish again cause before that is before 12 midnight haha...), jing heng, li hao, whee ching, bao ling ("my sister"), kah keng (unexpected librarian friend), pei kuen and hui yee... i receive their message in the time interval from 12 midnight to 12.35am...
because of the incoming message i put in p
hone in to silent mode...
almost the worst thing happen this morning... i cannot
wake up this morning... the reason not because i slept last but was i put in mobile phone into silent mode... that why my phone alarm clock didn't wake me up...
my dad wake me at 6.30am...
when i heard my dad calling... i so scared because i think i be late to school... cause my house not very near the school....
during morning i receive two birthday message from wen qi and disheng...
during afternoon i receive few more from my big sister and so on...
but there are few people i hope for their wishe
s but.... till now (6.15pm) they not really wishes me.... but never mind la... (one of them say will wish me by today before midnight and the other didn't respond... maybe forgotten i really didn't know about it... but i will really wish that the last person to wish me is them...) there few photo of me birthday cake... i hope to put it on when i able to do so...
and i really happy that my math teacher wishes m
e happy birthday...
she said that i must thanks my mom for it...

when i heard she said that it remind me that... few week before i heard 988 radio said the same thing as my teacher said... which is when you birthday u need to thanks your mom because she gave birth to us so that we are able to see the wonderful world....
Lastly, i would like to say thanks to the people who wi
sh me happy birthday and celebrated my birthday and thank to my classmate too...
and i also would like to wish
Happy Birthday Naughty Prince!!!
&

Thank you mom for today (and 19 years ago for giving birth to me)
&

thanks God for giving life to
this wonderful world and know so many close friends

Family celebrate

Librarian celebrate

My Presents (^~^)

(haiz... they didn't wishes me... ) {05/08/2009 00:00 hour}
update....
(actually one of them has wishes me indirectly during....)
(another one of them only wishes me jz now {06/08/2009 21:58:01 hour}
furthermore... is not he/she remember his/her own but is remind by friend who view my blog...)
[haiz.... but is alright... at least they wishes me.... haha... (^~^)]

No comments:

Post a Comment