Sunday, December 13, 2009

Almost...

actually this happened on the last day of my exam....
but now only i post it up...
on the last day exam....
i depart from house very early...
in front of the Ding Hao Food Court (Last time is call Shatin Food Court)...
the car in front of me suddenly stop, at that time i driving 60km per hour and immediately i applied an emergency stop.
I not only step on the break, i also pull the hand break.
Luckily the car behind me didn't bang onto my car....
the car jz quickly turn to the lane on the left and overtook me...
and a motorist who waiting for traffic light on the right lane turn back and see wat is happening....
and when the car in fornt me continue to drive then i also follow....
then i only knew that the police car in front stop at the straight lane to turn right... (Jump queue)
when i reach the following traffic light, i saw that police car following me...
the police follow me for few traffic light and suddenly turn left and leave...
i really shock....
and when i reach school, i only check whether i bang the car in front and did the car behind bacg me....

No comments:

Post a Comment