Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chief of the day

Yesterday is my Mathematics T Paper 2....
I really donoe how to say about it....
So i decided to take a day off today... Yeah....
As usual u set my alarm clock 8am...
but u also wake at 7am...
maybe my biological clock setting is one hour fast.... haha....
Since today didn't go out whole day mother said tonight dinner prepare by me and sister.....
and she ask us to cook 炒饭 cause few days back we cook very nice....
so my sister prepare the ingredient....
rice, hotdog, spring onion, garlic and source.
at 7 pm, i come to cook...
jz like a big Chief.... haha....
helper help me to prepare the ingredient and the chief come to cook only haha....
i cut the story short.....
and the photo are the product that i cook...
and my family member say very nice... haha...
enjoy seeing.... (^.^)

The product is my cooking

Different view

AS like time a dish and a drink
(same plate. haha...)

This drink is 咸吉子。
(It is special cause is my mother made it)

No comments:

Post a Comment