Thursday, June 3, 2010

Great night...

Yesterday was my mother's birthday...
Afternoon, Wason fetch me to buy cake and he went to bank to do something....
then we late for class about 30minutes...
haha...
but nvm...
is cool to be late sometime but not all the time...
>_<
After class i went back to change my cloth and i brought my mother along to the night market...
and me and my mother sit Wason's car...
Maybelle and Dexter also sit the same car to the Cheras night market...
When we arrive at destination, we gather at a place and eat dinner...
my mother and Wason sat beside...
mother on the lft and Wason on the right...
>_<
Gwei Theen sat infront of me...
Dr. George and Prof. Rand jz sat infront of my mother...
after finish the meal, most of them left the place and have a walk...
Chris don't want to follow me then he follow other group...
Lukily Wason accompany me and my mother throughout the night market...
I really felt happy..
(^~^)
after walking for very long...
we decided to take a rest at Mc Donald.
I shared an ice-cream with my mother while Wason ate one ice-cream and a soft drink...
we went home about 11.20pm...
then I gave the cake to my mother...
I really thanks Wason for everything...
Thanks WASON...
(^~^)

No comments:

Post a Comment