Thursday, November 26, 2009

Changes that might need to do

On 22 November 2009, during the musician meeting pastor said starting now all musician need to wear formal...
i think is a good start to make the thing look grand and nice for God...
and pastor give all of us a Bible verse

1 In the year of King Uzziah's death, I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted, with the train of His robe filling the temple. 2 Seraphim stood above Him, each having six wings; with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. 3 And one called out to another and said, "Holy, Holy, Holy, is the LORD of hosts, The whole earth is full of His glory." 4 And the foundations of the thresholds trembled at the voice of him who called out, while the temple was filling with smoke. 5 Then I said, "Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts."6 Then one of the seraphim flew to me, with a burning coal in his hand which he had taken from the altar with tongs. ~ Isaiah 6:1-6 ~

The Process of Becoming Righteous

StepKey verseSignificant point
1. Meet God

(Isaiah 6:1-4)
"I saw the Lord sitting on a throne, lofty and exalted" (1)When we meet God, we become acquainted with His righteous standards.
2. Saw his true self

(Isaiah 6:5)
"Woe is me, for I am ruined! Because I am a man of unclean lips, And I live among a people of unclean lips; For my eyes have seen the King, the LORD of hosts." ( 5)An awareness of God's righteous standard reveals ones own sins. Upon acknowledging his unrighteousness, he seeks a covering from God's judgment.
3. Found cleansing

(Isaiah 6:6-7)
"And he touched my mouth with it and said, "Behold, this has touched your lips; and your iniquity is taken away, and your sin is forgiven." ( 7)
He finds a solution of his greivous sin by accepting God's gracious offer of forgiveness.

before the meeting, the pastor said a sermon. is about obey for God plan to work on us.
this gave me a thought of changing Naughty Prince to Obedient Prince or other nice and that is positive one....
haiz...
is that really changes must be do???

No comments:

Post a Comment