Sunday, November 8, 2009

Freedom....

I drive to school on my own since last Sunday (1/11/2009) until today (7/11/2009)...
I only didn't drive on Thursday (4/11/2009) and Saturday (6/11/2009)...
you know y didn't drive....
if u got follow my blog u will know the answer....
haiz.....
it proof that am i driving depand on God's will....
haha....
i feel so free when i drive alone cause no need to wait for parent to fetch...
An incident happen when i didn't drive on Thursday...
when 5.00pm, i wait for my cause to come but didn't come...
so i call home and see wat happen...
my mom ask didn't dad fetch you?
i replied no.... but will comfirm with mother at 5.30pm....
when 5.30pm, dad not yet come so i called my mother to come to fetch me....
but suddenly i saw a red car coming by...
so i took a closer look and i saw my dad....
when too nervous, and tried to take my mobile phone out to call mother no need to fetch me....
my mobile phone fell on the ground..
it is jz in front of the school gate and in the CCTV range...
my friend help me to pick it up....
since that time, i will say drive on my own in freedom...
but also need to know the route to my destination....

No comments:

Post a Comment