Monday, November 2, 2009

University's feeling....

Today is the first time i go to school during school day by driving a car on my own...
the reason i drive to school on my own because my parent fetch my younger sister back to KualaLumpur..
today i woke up at 5.30am...
then i tidy up myself then eat my breakfast....
then i start driving at 6.15am...
today in the first morning that i drive to school alone....
the journey to school took me about 20 minutes...
i reach school very early(6.33am)...
then i clock in...
the day jz go like normal...
the only different is i go to physics class for revision during my study period and math statistics period....
when the revision finish...
it about 1.00pm...
it mean time for school hour to over... (yeah...)
but....
after school..
1.15pm got Pengajiaan Am Workshop....
so i went to the workshop...
the workshop ended at 2.00pm...
then i go to eat lunch with my classmate at the restaurant...
then we come back to lib to study...
i really enjoy the day...
it give me the feeling of university life...
but the is jz a little bit of university life cause once time before i really felt like university life than this time...
this feeling is more stronger last time which is few month back....
i really miss that feeling.....
this is the second feeling of university life...
hope i will experience the first time feeling again... really miss that feeling ......
haiz....
STPM is comming the first paper is on 19 November....
Hope i will get good result...
All the best to all my friends who are taking major exam soon....
May God be with u all and do your best...

No comments:

Post a Comment