Saturday, February 27, 2010

Bad to Worst then Better

When i got my result yesterday, i felt jz fine....
but as u know most of my friends got 2A's 2B's or 3A's 1B...
i felt really discourage....
my mood was down since yesterday evening...
then this morning i follow my parent, uncle and aunty to eat Dim Sum...
My dad drop my uncle, aunty and my mother at the restaurant first...
i decided to follow my dad to find a parking lot...
finally we found a parking lot which not very far but a distance from the restaurant too....
when i walking to the restaurant with my dad, i felt something drop on the shoulder from the sky...
i wondering wat felt from the sky...
u guess wat was it...
Its birds dropping....
its worsen my mood at that moment....
when i reached the restaurant, i quickly went to the toilet to clean the 'thing'...
at first i jz notice one patch, then i clean it...
when i'm about the come out of the toilet, i found another small patch lower that the one i clean up...
i really mad at that moment...
i donoe wat a bad luck for me...
in my memory, i think this is my first time...
haiz....
the mood really low at the beginning of the day...
at that time i really jz want to go home and clean up myself and have some emo section...
when Gavin invited me to join the movie, i thought of buying a new cloth then join them....
but i turn him up at first, but he insisted me to join and even decided to fetch me...
so i decided to follow...
I clean up the 'thing' but didn't buy a new cloth...
i really not in mood the whole morning to evening...
my mother told me that at night we are going to dinner with my uncles and aunties at Tangjung Tualang...
i jz say ok...
before going for dinner, my mother went to a watch shop to fix her watch...
my uncle and aunty that from England follow to the shop...
after finished fixing, my mother jz ask me to choose a watch...
the shop owner was my grandparent friend's...
they really give big discount...
the owner, aunty, uncle and my mother gave me some opinion of some watches that display in front of me...
all the watches are Casio...
Its a branded watch...
then i finally found one that i like...
then display price is RM175.
and the owner jz sold me RM140...
Its Casio watch.
the functions are Telememo 30, World Time, can set 3 alarm, and countdown timer...
furthermore, the water resistant is until 10 bar...
there is a 1cm thick manual book too for the watch...
my mood became better abit when i got the watch...



No comments:

Post a Comment