Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Gift

On 12 February 2010, my church had organized a Chinese New Year Youth celebration...
i cut the whole story until the end... (sorry to skip it, cause i want to emphasize the behind part...)
then it was abit shock, cause it was also a farewell for me and Graham...
before that, i think it is only for Graham, cause he going to Australia to study...
we were given a GIFT each....
and i like it....
(^~^)

Graham Lai and Me

Gift from the church's youth





Gift from Gavin Loo




Another thing that shock me today was Gavin suddenly sop his car and gave me a gift..
thanks Gavin... i like it too...
i like the necklace.... (^~^)
before that i have one, but its colour started to change...
cause i wear it too frequent...
but i like this one too...
I would like to wish all my friends all the best in their future...
anyway i going to International Medical University to study Chiropractic.

I like this song very much... hope my friends will enjoy it...


有一件礼物

有一件礼物,你收到没有?眼睛看不到,你心会知道
这一件礼物,心门外等候,是为了你准备,别人不能收
亲爱的朋友,你是否想到,马槽的婴孩是为你而来
亲爱的朋友,你是否了解,最好的礼物,是人子主耶稣!

生命有限,时光也会走,如果你不珍惜,机会难留
礼物虽然好,如果你不要,你怎么能够得到,怎么能得到?

2 comments: