Sunday, February 28, 2010

Genesis 17:1

Genesis 17

The Covenant of Circumcision
1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless.

When Pastor Clement sharing this verse with us on the youth gathering...
its remain my life...
when i'm in Form 5, i'm very close to the Lord.
I pray everyday and read Bible everyday too...
I really got flying colour in SPM cause i walk close to the Lord...
But i donoe wat was happening to me..
i seem like walking the other way in my Form 6 life...
i read my Bible but not daily...
and my life got a little mess up...
and the result was not as good as compare to the SPM...
After listening to the sharing today, i really hope to get STRENGTH from the Lord to read Bible and pray daily...
and also draw me close to You, Lord...
There one song called Draw Me Close to You
the Audio will be up soon, the lyrics will put up first.




Draw me close to You

Draw me close to you
Never let me go
I lay it all down again
To hear You say that I'm Your friend

You are my desire
No one else will do
'Cause nothing else could take Your place
To feel the warmth of Your embrace
Help me find the way
Bring me back to You

You're all I want
You're all I've ever needed
You're all I want
Help me know You are near

No comments:

Post a Comment