Monday, April 12, 2010

EMO

yesterday night, i really happt to hear that Wai San and Kah Yan came to Kuala Lumpur already...
Kah Yan invited me to join them at Sunway Pyramid for ice skating...
I really love ice skating but i have class until 6.15pm...
So at first, i thought of going after class...
Cause Wason live aroud that area...
I thought of follow Wason there and after meeting them i went Wason's aprtment to stay over night at his place...
So i ask Wason but he didn't confirm with me and Kah Yan not sure that time where will they be...
When today 6pm, i contacted Kah Yan and she said they at Sungai Wang....
Wason said he can fetch me go but not back la...
I also donoe wat happen to me...
and i felt very EMO now....
haiz.....
i really not in good mood now....
Cannot meet with my church friends....
EMO......

1 comment:

  1. never mind la...join us in june,k???
    btw,pls follow my new blog by clicking at my name....

    ReplyDelete