Monday, April 5, 2010

Good friday to Easter day

Last Friday was the Good Friday, whole class was in the mood of Easter day...
Then some of us wear bunny's ear....

Wason, Maybelle, Chris and me

we really enjoy it....
On Saturday, i spent my whole day at Chris's apartment...
Cool cause his place have internet...
but that day the internet was not very good...
haiz...
at Saturday night, we played Chubby bunny....
when i took the video, i will put it up....
then on Sunday morning, i went to church...
the drama was very good....
haha....
then after church, i went to Lau Yat and Time Square with my coursemate...
We walk and walk and walk...
until my leg very tired...
at night, Neo cook dinner for me, Chris, Joshua himself and Jun Xian...
the dinner was nice...
when Chris upload the photo, i will put it on....

No comments:

Post a Comment