Monday, April 19, 2010

Predict the unpredictable thing

Last Friday, I went back to Ipoh because Chris's sister went back and he follow too...
So i decided to follow him back to Ipoh...
This time the journey only took him 1 hour 36 minutes from the bridge restaurant at the highway back to Ipoh toll (at Jusco there)...
When i reach home. it's about 2am something...
I really tired but my NS friends (Wei Hao and Jia Han) want to come to my house...
So they came...
haha...
We chatted and chatted until 4am....
really tired that time...
When they left, i didn't go to sleep but go for computer....
haha...
then i really slept in the early morning and wake up in the morning....
when i woke up, i went to take the sun glasses that i brought from Yoon Teng...
I really like the sun glasses...
(^~^)
after that i made my lunch with my NS friends...
then i went back home...
In the evening, there was a phone called saying that my grandmother passed away....
when i heard about the news, i really shook and .....
the next morning, i went to my uncle house because my grandmother's funeral was at his house...
i pay my last respect to her and wait at the house...
Life is so unpredictable....
Do precious the people around you before you regret about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment