Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Easter 2013

This Easter i went back Ipoh to celebrate...
This year my Ipoh church didn't have much celebration...
It took me 5 hours (1.30pm to 6.30pm) to travel from Ipoh back to KL...
Thanks to one of my best friend, he come to pick me and my sister up at KL central...
Easter is the day to remind us that Jesus has die and rose again...
Some of the cartoon will put the Easter bunny into picture like Rise of the Guardian...



In western, there are a story of looking for easter egg...
But for me, i never bother me about this stories cause Easter is about Jesus not the Easter egg or the Easter Bunny...
Today, my friend put some ping pong ball (easter egg) in the room for me to look for it...
it remind me the Easter that mention in the Rise of the Guardian...
The children will look for the Easter egg..
It quite  fun to look for the 'eggs' in my room and it lead me to a Easter gift...
=)
i found my Easter gift...
Thanks and i like it...
Jz wish that you dun spent too much on me...
haha...
=)
Happy Easter...

2 comments:

  1. Ping pong ball!!! hahaha, what's the gift? So special of your friends to do that for you!

    ReplyDelete