Sunday, April 28, 2013

New Phone

I got my new smart phone last weekend.
Actually getting this smart phone has a very very long story...
When this sem start, i heard that gorvenment is giving out RM200 too all working adult from 21 years old to 30 years old with the income lower than RM3000.
i didn't take much notice about that until last month...
when some of the important or emergency notice is announced, they will put in the whatsapp group...
i have the disadvantage for that...
when choosing a topic to do in a group, they will give me the remaining one after choosing in the whatsapp group...
everything link back to whatsapp...
When one of my classmate said that i can get a smartphone with a minimum pay due to the RM200 sponsor...
I went to https://komunikasibelia.skmm.gov.my/ to check out...
and i found the acatel phone...
only RM50 can get a smartphone with data plan for 3 months...
I went to The Gardens to ask but is out of stock...
later that weekend, there was a PC fair in KLCC.
my friend brought one black and blue acatel for only RM50...
i abit sad cause i miss the chance...
another of my close partner, bring me and another of my classmate around few area to find the phone.,..
First time of my life i went around to get a smartphone..
a great experience...
We went to Pear Point initially but they dun have stock too...
so three of us left out contact in case they restock.
then we went to The garden again...
although they dun have stock few days ago...
i think is good to try...
the same answer was given but we left our contact too...
before going home, we planned to go to Mines to try but due to the time and jam...
we decided to turn back...
after a week, The garden called and i faster go and get my smartphone but only got white colour...
i think i go to the outlet within 30 min cause they say first come first serve...
Maybe i a bit kiasu...
haha..
i very happy to get a smartphone...
Thanks to my partner i got it...
=)
for those who haven get it can get this as spare phone.
Alot of my friends are getting as spare phone before the government changes their mind...
http://www.digi.com.my/pkb/landing.do
phone spec is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment